This guy is whack

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I saw a review in reply to a number of complaints that the heatsink on a fan controller was "live and could zap things" (ie, DESTROY your rig.) He goes "well if you get shocked for touching it, that's what you get for sticking your hand in your computer while it's on!!!!" Not exaaaactly what they were talking about...."

LMAO, and LMAO at the 26 of 26 thing.

Let the guy enjoy his 8600's in SLI.

This is the most retarded thread I've ever seen.. lolz So the guy builds a ton of computers, did you even bother to look at the first part/ He owns a computer shop... I believe there would be computer building involved, yes.

I would believe his 3dm05 scores, what does he have to gain by lying? I guess i don;t see your point in bringing this up, and how the heck does it corrilate to this forum? Go to off-topic, geeze :p

To be honest I've never seen a mod ehre, who are the mods? o.0

what are YOU talking about dude?
the title of this post is "this guy is whack", and we are all talking about how whack this guy is indeed...
so technically all of our posts have been on topic...lmao!
the point is that we all need to laugh at newegg retards every once in awhile...
lighten up, captain serious. wo0t!

I don't get what the point of mod intervention really is sometimes. were not spamming, everybody is laughing... it's all good. :) We're not going to crash "teh interweb" or anything. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom