Not open for further replies.
once you learn the bios you should be all set

yup...but fine tuning will take awhile...look at all these options

Voltagesetting.jpg
Dramsetting1.jpg

Dramsetting2.jpg
clockcrossing.jpg

trdphase.jpg

Man you guys are scaring me. I'm trying to become a first time OC'er and this just makes me feel like a 3rd grader trying to do calc when he hasn't learned long division yet.

not all boards are like that :) Most you just set the FSB, a few voltages here and there and voila you have a highly clocked cpu

Man you guys are scaring me. I'm trying to become a first time OC'er and this just makes me feel like a 3rd grader trying to do calc when he hasn't learned long division yet.

yes as gurusan said its just a matter of changing the FSB for your clock and a voltage increase to keep it stable.

Ok, I've read a lot of the threads on it so far. I think I can handle it.

You know I'll post though if and when I run into trouble.

They've been out since Monday

If you want reviews, check the New Technologies Section

I've been doing a ton of reading on the Rampage bios just so I know what affects what and what the heck I'll be doing. These new bios are alittle more complicated. What I though was cool was from Foxconn is that they categorized each setting to what it affects. Which I think is alot easier.

man.. things are getting complicating.. i feel like i'm starting over again by deciding on buying an x48.. my god the oc options blow my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom