GTX 680 for Logitech z906

kareklas

Baseband Member
Hello guys...I want to make an exchange with someone having the z906 for my GTX 680.Is it worth the exchange? Who wins with this exchange?

They have optical...Is it worth? They cost 400€ in my country and From Logitech original price is 400$

Having optical or a high price doesn't deem them to be good. A proper home theater setup or good quality cans will always be better than a computer oriented 5.1 audio setup. So like I said, is it worth it to you? Are you getting a new graphics card soon?

I have GT 240 and GT 630 4gb spare..If i can sli them for the moment then i'll be ok for now as i only play LoL...No i'm not getting any new graphics soon but maybe in few months.I tested them.I had them.They are awesome.But...I'm still wondering if it's worth because he wants my half of RAMS (8gb x2) so...Idk... :S

You can't SLI two cards that aren't matched, and neither of those cards can SLI anyways. Also, a 680 and 8GB of RAM to me isn't worth it for some speakers.

Here lemme help. Take your 680 out and pop that 630 in. Do what you normally do then ask yourself is it worth the performance loss for some speakers. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom