Gtx 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why you have 1 loop for cpu and 1 for gpus?

but i guess that gets expensive.. buying another rad and pump... and then 2 blocks... ouchie... and then increasing the risk (for impatient retards like me) of getting more water all over the place!!! hahaha

Exactly...you start needing either another loop or another rad and then another pump or osmething.... :/

Actually I am going to be building an external waterbox to make stuff a bit easier and quieter. It will just be a black opaque plexiglass enclosure housing a 120.3 + 120.2, 2x Laing D4 pumps, a 200W mATX psu for power, a fan controller, a reservoir, fill port, and a bunch of fans.

Going to be a bit expensive as I have to buy another pump (used d4s are cheap though, no one likes them :) ), some more fans, fan controller, and the plexiglass..but I think it will be worth it as once it's set up it will make swapping hardware and stuff easier. It will go under my desk and my tower will go on top of my desk.

So once that's all up and running adding another video card to the loop is perfectly do-able.

It happens on most nVidia Dual GPU cards (I think AMD too?)

Its like you get a huge stutter in games even when you got really good FPS (only lasts for a little bit, but its annoying)

its not a huge stutter... its a small stutter, thats why its called microstutter... its literally a split second your computer will lag up in the middle of a stable fps

thats why its so debatable if it really makes a difference in game play or not

and its not just with dual gpu cards.. its anything sli or crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom