Grrrrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kraut

In Runtime
After waiting forever for my mom to get back from europe:rolleyes: so that i can buy my crap, i look on newegg to double check everything and what do i find, that the evga 7800GT i was going to buy tonight is sold out. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130249 This pisses me off so bad because shes been telling me that when she gets back we will buy and that it will still be in stock, etc.... Do you guys have any idea when they might come in stock? I dont really want to buy everthing else and just have that one part missing. Im just annoyed right now. Thanks for listen to me *****.

Try looking at another site or two.... Tiger Direct might have the one your looking for but I kinda doubt it will be anywheres near the same price.

I really dont want to order from 3 sites because im already ordering from newegg and monarch. I did find that card on tigerdirect for 339 with COD2 free. Then i found it on monarch and it was 349 dollars. I might as well just spend the extra 30 bucks and get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom