Graphics rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
Indeed it was. And I replied. And it was finished. And it should've been locked 2 days ago.

Poor sap isn't quite sure how to deal with people... Nobody's perfect. That's why none of his replies really make a lot of sense if you think about them.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Poor sap isn't quite sure how to deal with people... Nobody's perfect. That's why none of his replies really make a lot of sense if you think about them.

Ryan

lol, i had a roommate in college who couldn't help but argue and spout insults because he was so "smart". oh well you can't help everyone. I actually regret coming back to this board and posting yesterday because every time i do i get pwned for being a n00bzor by Flanker, lol. oh well, and it won't do any good to reply to this because i'm not coming back. bye bye everyone, Flanker has officailly killed techist.com in my eyes.

i'd have to agree with you guys, but there's too much other valuable info on here to leave.

Hate to beat a dead horse, but YAY! Another one bites the dust!

adam06 said:
Yo flanker how much did ur PC cost u?

$1100. But I bought EVERYTHING new. New monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, headset, joystick, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom