Graphics Performance List

LOL I'm getting ready to move and my desk is a HUGE mess right now LOL I'll be getting a pick once I'm moved LOL

This list started from Sora I think. When I was constantly updating this list there was nothing else like it.

carnageX is right, this list was based on actual performance. I built several systems a day in my work and pulled game benchmarks from many sites to compile a score for each. I programmed a small command-line list builder based on those stats, which spit out the post text you see.

This list started from Sora I think. When I was constantly updating this list there was nothing else like it.

carnageX is right, this list was based on actual performance. I built several systems a day in my work and pulled game benchmarks from many sites to compile a score for each. I programmed a small command-line list builder based on those stats, which spit out the post text you see.
If you dont mind Baez how much was your whole set up for your gaming rig?

My rig I didn't buy it all at once so I had to add it all up and some things I got the little extra like the fully modular 750w power supply when a 600w would have been plenty and 16gigs of ram but I had the money so went for it. The Tower all said and done was around $1200-$1300. Now that I added it up I'm depressed lol like I said I didn't get everything at once and upgraded the used parts I put in when I first built it.

My rig I didn't buy it all at once so I had to add it all up and some things I got the little extra like the fully modular 750w power supply when a 600w would have been plenty and 16gigs of ram but I had the money so went for it. The Tower all said and done was around $1200-$1300. Now that I added it up I'm depressed lol like I said I didn't get everything at once and upgraded the used parts I put in when I first built it.
Dauntae, do you think 600 dollars being spread out into different parts would be something i could build and game out?

That depends on the games you'd like to play and what's needed for the system. Example would be if you have a copy of windows to put on it, That would be $100 on just that, For $600 you could build a system that could game but would have a weaker video card (called the GPU) The GPU can be the most expensive piece in a system but there a few lesser expensive cards that will play most games on lower settings. For a gaming system I would try and save a little more even if you build a system and use the onboard GPU until you save enough for a good GPU if you NEED a system now. But if not I would put the money in a bank and wait until you have a little more for a gaming rig.

Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom