Graphics Performance List

i found a graph on videocardbenchmark.net listing the gpus in order, you can use that for comparison to this if you want

heres the link

PassMark Software - Video Card Benchmarks - High End Video Cards

maybe this will answer peoples questions on where certain cards sit in rankings, it was updated recently (today i think).

Thanks for that. We are going to have to find someone to take over updating this thread.

EDIT: Hmmm... they are not as thorough on their list. They have the GTX 260, but not the Core 216. They have the GTX 560 Ti, but not the 2GB version or the Core 448.

Great find Mischa - at least some help for me..... I am trying to decide between a 6950 2GB, a 560 ti 2GB, and the 560 ti (448 core) - all under $300 to go with my new i5 2500K/600 watt modular PSU setup - trying to determine the "best bang for the buck" for my usage. Wish the ATI drivers would get their act together for the newer games - especially for crossfire mode.

Not sure if you have bought your card already but if your only using 1 monitor it would probably be better to get the 448 core, whereas the 2 gig 560 ti and 6950 would probably give more of an edge with multiple monitors (i think im right in saying this).

Not sure if you have bought your card already but if your only using 1 monitor it would probably be better to get the 448 core, whereas the 2 gig 560 ti and 6950 would probably give more of an edge with multiple monitors (i think im right in saying this).
You are indeed correct, since the main place that the extra memory helps is in higher resolutions.

You are indeed correct, since the main place that the extra memory helps is in higher resolutions.
Brrraaaaaiiinnnnnsss.
More VRAM helps in more areas than simply multi-screen. It helps with loads of textures for games like Skryim with texture mods. It also helps with high res monitors like mine.

Back
Top Bottom