Graphics Performance List

I know most can't see them (the mods can), but there are a boatload of refbacks to this thread. I don't feel like counting them, but it's a couple of pages worth.

Great work, guys!

which is more worth it, going for 5850 for this year and upgrade it to 5870 after a year? or just jump to 5870? this is due of budget haha lolz

I know that 5000 series does support DX11 and 4000 isnt but talkin about other features of the card coz if for example i get 4000 series then at some point its not gonna run properly with some other game and need to upgrade. that seems like waste of money than getting a newer series which is 5000 series.

so now am planning to get 5000 series but which one 5850 or 5870 and due to my budget i cant reach 5870 O_O dang it

thread from OcUK that 2x5770 in xfire is almost the as 5870 is this true?

would you rather get 2x5770 instead of 5870 if its true?

I'd rather get one powerful card now so that I have the choice to CF later. If I get two cards now in CF, then later down the road I'm SOL and have buy a whole new GPU solution.

^agreed. CF is an upgrade option. When you build new you want the single most powerful card your budget will allow. Unless you have an unlimited budget and are going for awesome. Then get the best possible.

Back
Top Bottom