Graphics Card Tv Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griggs2121

Baseband Member
I'm just curious, I've been out of the market for a while, I had a Radeon 9800se in my old computer, but now I have a new one, and its PCI-Express.

I'm not HUGE into gaming, although with a decent card I may do a bit of it. I now have a Geforce 6150 LE and I ran 3DMark03 and realized my old system dominated my new on the graphics department. Like I said I'm not huge into gaming so I don't want to spend too much, but I was wondering what some recomendations would be to at least match my old system.

I saw some Geforces at the store that had what I believe were TV Tuners in them. I do not have a Tv in my room, so I'd be interested in that. My computer came with Windows XP Media, and so I believe there is software on here for watching Tv if only I had a card that could do it. Any recommendations would be good. Thanks

PS -
Old System:
My old system was
Athlon XP 2400+
512 Ram
Radeon 9800SE

New System:
Athlon 64 X2 3800
1G DDR2
Geforce 6150 LE

i think that the geforce 6150le is onboard video right? and how much are u willing to spend on the videocard? just get a geforce 6600 or 6800 for ok gaming. if you want to step it up a notch then get the 7600gs for around 100$, i reccomend the 7600gs. yout title says tv out, almost all new videocards, whether high end or not, have tv out. but the only videocards that i recall that have built in tv tuners are the ati all in wonders. get a 7600gs and get a pci tv tuner for around 50 or less.

oh ok, I might have confused the terms. I thought these nvidia cards I saw at the store had actual tv tuners in them.

got any ideas what my system should do on the 3DMark03 or 05 with any of the mentioned graphics cards.

I'm only getting about 1164 right now on 3DMark 03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom