Graphics card and SLI ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerscode

Solid State Member
Hey I have a GTX 570 and was wondering if I put another 570 in would it be good? What would I have to do to get them to run together and also would I need another power supply, A larger one (Currently have Corsair bronze 750W) Motherboard is ASUS P8z68 Gen 3. Let me know what you think

The PSU would be good for SLi, and yes it would be a marked improvement, but depending on the game, some don't play well with duel cards. That's the only reason I haven't done it yet.

SLI profiles are at the ready with almost every update when a game is released. Long as you're playing newer games I'd say there shouldn't be a problem and you'll notice the difference depending on what res you play at.

Even still, old games only utilize a single GPU so shouldn't "technically" be any problem. 260 should handle that old game by itself.

It did, and probably still does, but when I went SLi, I had issues... that's all I was saying.

and yes (+1) a single 570 can play any game out right now no problem.

When it first came out I had SLI 7950GTs. I didn't have any issues but honestly didn't play it long enough to notice as I didn't really like the game much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom