Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i've seen those clocks are on water. I've not seen any stable clocks over 4ghz at any reasonable voltages (1.5ish and below)

Phenom's can take more voltage than that.

You can always try it yourself..and if you dont get as far as youd like just sell the chip like you do with intels.

They are specd to 1.5V so I'd probably get a bit nervous running them 1.6V+ 24/7

Anyway I might give them a try, but I'm not to excited about the prospect of changing my mobo....and I'm a bit more interested in the Q9550S 65W version....hoping for some 4.6+ clocks on 1.4ish or less.

Or you could wait for the AM3+ to come out and grab a 945..... it has a 95w tdp instead of 125 as well as ddr3. Should be a better oc'er.

ddr3 prices.....ack

will most likely stay socket 775 for awhile, gives me best bang/buck...I like my high clocks, one day maybe I will get 5ghz 24/7 if i find the right chip :)

I don't like tomshardware, the results are always wacky....for example in those charts it shows CF 3870s outperforming cf 4870s? come on now.....

The 4850x2 is indeed faster than a GTX 280

wow that is bad... i guess ill stop recommending it to friends, so far I only recommend anandtech and xbit labs. Anyone know any other good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom