Since you are looking at DFI boards, why not get the DFI Ultra-D? It can be modded to SLI. There is a guide on DFI-Street. Also, you will save some money.
If you go with the Ultra-D, then buy the OCZ Powerstream 520W. It is the best all-around PSU for all boards, according to DFI-Street's PSU guide.
The video card is great. I just purchased it yesterday. My research showed that purchasing the "Extreme" versions of the card is useless. You can OC the card to the "Extreme" settings. You just saved $70.
See my sig.
- COOLER MASTER Wave Master TAC-T01-E1C Silver Case
- DFI LanpartyUT nF4 Ultra-D (BIOS = latest)
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 1GHz HT 2 x 1MB L2 Cache
- OCZ 2GB (2 X 1024) DDR (500) PC-4000 EL Gold Gamer Ext. XTC (OCZ5002048ELGEGXT-K)
- OCZ PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI ATX, BTX, EPS12V 520W
- XFX Geforce 7900 GTX 512MB (665/1630)
- HITACHI Deskstar 7K80 80GB 3.5\" SATA 3.0Gb/s x 2 (RAID)