Graphics Card Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric1

In Runtime
I was thinking of upgrading my graphics card from the 7950GT KO to the 8800GT. What about the other 8 series cards such as the GTS, GTX should I spend more money on a GTS, GTX or should I just wait until the 9 series cards come out? Whenever they come out.

Even with what gurusan said, if you can, wait until the 98xx series comes out. Not because you will get one, but so the prices on the 8800gts 512 and gt will drop. Then you can get a better card, or the same one for a better price

Theres no point in waiting, card will always drop in price, new cards will keep coming out and theyre at good prices right now. If i wanna play games now, then im not gonna wait just to save some bucks. The 8800gt is a good all around contender. No need to get a gts or gtx, when the 8800gt overclocked performs almost the same.

OK thanks for your replays. I might wait just a bit longer when 9 series comes out. The last time I upgraded from an FX5500 to my 7900GT KO and 2 months later the 8800 GT came out. needless to say I was not happy. But the 7900GT is still kicking butt on every game except crysis which was expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom