Got my rig running.. New LCS, CPU, MB and PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
oh yeah, and I added another 4 g of ram... :D

Specs in sig.. (the board in the pics is not my new GB board.) working the bugs out now. I need a CPUID BIOS update for the PII 940BE..

This pump pulls like crazy! We bled it out the best we could and it pulled the rest of the air out of the system!

All 1/2" tubing
Swiftech DDC Pump w XSPC Rez and pump top
D-Tek Fusion CPU WB
Swiftech 4870 full WB
Dual Swiftech MCR220 Rads w 4 silent fans.

PowerWatch -All in one unit-
-Fan controller, temp monitoring, USB ports, card reader and Audio jacks...

Sorry for the blurry pics..

Very interesting setup you've got going. Congrats on joining the Underwater club.

(On a random note, Atlantis would make a sweet name for a water cooling sub-forum following the expression of putting a cpu or gpu "Under Water")

I'd love to see some larger, rotated, pictures of the entire thing.

-aspire

Sure thing.. I've got 15 min till my meatloaf is ready, anyway.. lol

I got it running w the old board, but something went.. It would fire up, but after two tries.. The beep codes on POST disappeared.. = MoBo/PSU issue.. So I replaced both.. Then I had a problem with it not loading the OS.. Till this afternoon.. I thought it was my CPU, so I bought a new PII 940.. Nope.. Still did it... By buddy kicked around in my BIOS, and thru trial and error over about 4 hours, we figured it out.. There was a USB/PCI conflict.. THis still isn't going to run right untill I get that BIOS Flash I need to run the PII... Waitin on a response on that in another room.

There has been nothing but problems w this, ever since I tore it appart for the LCS install..

I'm loading pics now... Check back soon (fearing a crash from incorrect BIOS)

the flow goes like this: (my buddy told me to route it this way)

Pump > RAD1 > CPU > RAD 2 > GPU > Pump.....

very cool, i like the 3rd picture in the first post of it in your garage or whatever. i really like that one little front leg holding everything up. :eek:

^^ That one leg was one of those swing out posts.. It's just taken at an odd angle.. It was safe there.. And the rig was either at or behind the pivot point of the leaf.. That was our bleeding setup.. We got all the air out that we could, and then fired it up.. That pump pulls a lot of air out of the system.

I'm out growing this case, big time..

It's crammed now.. And don't try to take anything apart... U drop a screw in the top of your PSU, and then you'll have to take THAT out next! :mad: Yeah, mount it on the bottom.. It works good, IN THEORY..

It was good for when I bought it, but I guess I just grew out of it.. I'm gonna find a way to get that ABS Canyon 695.. I want that case SOOO bad!!! :freak: U got any recommends for a diff REZ? This one is just getting in the way.. DARN good Rez and pump top, but I don't have room for all of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom