Got my Rig Runnin

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
alright, i stole everything else i needed from the compaq :p , and i just wanted to know, to reformat do i just install windows?? cuz i don't want all this compaq crap on it... it ran, but it still had a whole buttload of compaq stuff, didnt have to install drivers or anything... but that could explain why it couldnt read the mouse... it read the keyboard just fine though... and i must say, my computer runs faster than it did... this opteron is amazing! and the processor runs at 29 degrees celcius at idol (without the tube and during the afternoon!) these are nice temps i'm getting, tonite when i get home from work i'm going to install my dads windows xp so i can reformat this hd and then try overclocking the opty right away, i'll be back at about 10:15 my time with the update on how far i overclocked.. wish myself luck! hopefully i achieve those fx 57 speeds...

ahh... i don't have a digital camera.... well i do.. but it doesnt even hit 1 megapixel..... super ancient... i'll see what i can do, i'll try to get it a camera from my yearbook class in school, or from my friend ryan...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you squeeze out that opty. I've recently fallen in love with the idea of an opteron myself but dont plan to build for another 4 months.

wow.. they have me working a 39.5 hour week now.. they just keep giving me more hours... i shoulda waited on my processor... to get the 165.... they're overworking this poor highschool boy... and this HD is only temporary.. harhar, i'm gonna get a 250 gb 16mb cache WD later on.. and of course i'm gonna put this cd drive back into the compaq... haha, i was just eager to use it.....

oh how i love my job at copy max... sitting on the computer... looking at tf.. :p

alright! i'm on the build now.. i've only overclocked to 2.2 so far, i'll try hire again soon.... i totally reformated the hd, i load windows in 23 seconds!!! i'm trying to increase that! time to read the overclocking guide before i mess up!!!

coolio...hit 2.4GHz and ill be happy for ya! ya i plan to get the opty 165...*sigh* anticipation kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom