Got my pump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I got my pump today and got it working! For my watercooling system, I got the Aqua Xtreme 50Z pump with the DangerDen TDX block. Hopefully tomorrow I will set up the whole system and start a burn in, and let that go for a day or so, and start the destroying, er, overclocking. :p

Also hopefully tomorrow I will be sending out my case to be powder coated. I said before I was going to get the inside chromed, but I cant afford that really, and it would be hella gauty. Imagine the blue LED's in there reflecting off of a million places on the chrome? That would suck.

Havent startedx any of the building or overclocking process yet, but hoppefully that will come soon... IE tonight. I'm thinking I will be getting around 50º or so, but I'm not sure. I have a rather small heatercore, thinking about getting a bigger one.

I'll see how things work out with the chroming, but I dont know if I'm going to do that. But I will be sure to supply lots o pics.

Ok, let us know how high you get w/ your processor and VGA card, be sure to include FSB/Multiplier/Voltage/Etc...

Can't wait to see it!

Yes yes, I know the drill. I think it may have to wait unti this weekend, but it all depends on how ambitious I get tonight. Setting up a water cooling system isnt as easy as everyone thinks, it's actually a real pain in the ass. With filling and draining andflushing out the system. I spilled a whole shytload of water on my motherboard (good thing it wasnt plugged in) and I dont know if it is dry yet. Last thing I want to do is fry that sucker! Very expensive part. I also have to do a burn in, and will prolly have that running for a while, at least an entire day. I also wont be getting too high of an OC at all yet because I am still running on Kingston ValueRAM and dont know if I'm going to upgrade that or not before I go to school. I mean, I ran memtest86 on those chips for 120+ hours a couple of months ago, so those things have one righteous burn in going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom