Got my $$$, Now time to order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 cheaper if he hasn't use Google Checkout before, thats what I made Peter.Cort buy yesterday for his uber build (don't know if he did though :p)

Congrats on your upcoming build bud, pretty close to what I just ordered (UPS guy should be here any minute) as well (I went with a Q6600, but otherwise the case, memory, monitor, and HD are all the same as what you ordered.) Ive already got the case for my current system and I absolutely love it so enjoy.

I opted for the crossfire 4850 but still am pondering a 4870. Im nervous about crossfire vs single card lol.

Anyway, enjoy!

Congrats on your upcoming build bud, pretty close to what I just ordered (UPS guy should be here any minute) as well (I went with a Q6600, but otherwise the case, memory, monitor, and HD are all the same as what you ordered.) Ive already got the case for my current system and I absolutely love it so enjoy.

I opted for the crossfire 4850 but still am pondering a 4870. Im nervous about crossfire vs single card lol.

Anyway, enjoy!

I used that case in my last build.. I looked and looked but didn't find anything else, for the price, that I liked better.

We will have to compare 3dmark scores when we are all setup..

i would suggest ddr2 1066 ram. it probably wont make much of a difference in your overclock with that cpu, but it will (obviously) run faster than ddr2 800. you can set the multiplier to run it underclocked, stock, overclocked, or really overclocked lol.
i got 4gb of OCZ platinum for just a little more than that gskill costs.

I just put the order in... There goes my wad... of cash.... :)

Thank you everyone for your help.. I really appreciate it...

Yeah, it's time to clean up the office and get things squared away for when it gets here... Gonna be a long three days...

Ugh...tell me about it. I have delivery day (today) off. Almost 5pm now and HE STILL AINT HERE! Normally my UPS (even overnight) is here before noon. Go figure the one day Im at home waiting with a full day to spare for working on it that it will show up literally...wait how does UPS define it...."by end-of-day." Ive been just sitting here all **** day not running errands or hitting the gym in fear of missing my components.

I wanna pull my hair out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom