Got most of my computer parts today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you talking about? i live in PA, i work at a car dealership..we DO have emissions testing...are you sure your just not exempt?

on a side note...i got my RAM stable at 1000 w/ 2.1volts

Catalytic converter theft
Due to the use of precious metals including platinum, which is worth up to $1,200 an ounce; palladium, which can fetch $320 an ounce; and rhodium, which can go for up to $6,000 an ounce on the market, catalytic converter theft is on the rise. (Note, however, that the loading of precious metals in a converter is low, and seldom over $50 per converter at 2007 spot prices). The problem is especially common among mid-90s to present Toyota sport-utility vehicles and trucks, due to their high ground clearance and bolt on catalytic converters, which are easy to remove. Welded-in converters are also at risk of theft from SUVs and trucks, for they can be removed within five minutes by means of a battery powered reciprocating saw.[citation needed]

whats hilarious is I was driving a 1994 Toyota truck...I guess its time to put some of my computer build money into buying a gun

did you order your tuniq and mx-1 from petra's?

i ordered mine saturday, and its not gonna be here till next monday, wtf?

"We suspect our stock is a mix of steppings, and really it's the luck of the draw beyond that."

That's basically what they said. But, I've got mail-in rebate deadlines, so I don't have the time to wait for a "for sure" G0. NCIX seems to give me my best chance of getting one and has a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom