Got the DS3R today and heres a very quick review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea don't know how but thats fine I couldn't get my stock northbridge back on anyway which I kind of liked. Whats funny is I sent an e-mail complaining I had to pay 9.10 for return shipping on a "defective" product and the head of RMA's sent me a message saying that I am responsible to pay for return shipping but since it was defective he would accredit the money back into my account...haha I love newegg

Good motherboard except I fried mine somehow just yesterday when I was putting in my cold cathodes and many other cables...it may have been defective but it worked once so I'm pretty sure I fried it. I have mine on RMA to newegg and normally if you talk to a customer service rep they will wave the shipping label fee both ways but their offices are closed so I just payed the shipping back to them (9.10) since I figured it was my fault I fried the board in the first place I will take the 10 bucks hit this time (and I wanted the label today hah) This is why you should use the wrist strap but I got careless hah

otherwise excellent board and I would get it.

WTF how did u fry it? Just from static electricity and not wearing a wrist strap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom