Got all my parts and will be building my first ever rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PSU's fan is not exhaust though. It intakes cool air, to cool the PSU. And theres not a lot of room for the PSU's intake fan to intake from under the case.

I took your and AP4LIFETN advice and flipped it over.

After running in and out all day running errands I finally finished and fired it up for the first time just now. It started up without any problems. Its formatting the hard drive right now.

Thanks b1gapl for all your help. I've learned a lot today and it was fun putting it together. And I didn't get any cuts or injuries doing so.:)

My wife also let me buy the monitor I've had my eye on for a while now,and I picked it up today. A Samsung 24" 245BW. She says I've spent way too much money this past month. I'm done for now.:D

I took your and AP4LIFETN advice and flipped it over.

After running in and out all day running errands I finally finished and fired it up for the first time just now. It started up without any problems. Its formatting the hard drive right now.

Thanks b1gapl for all your help. I've learned a lot today and it was fun putting it together. And I didn't get any cuts or injuries doing so.:)

My wife also let me buy the monitor I've had my eye on for a while now,and I picked it up today. A Samsung 24" 245BW. She says I've spent way too much money this past month. I'm done for now.:D

This is a great thread. nice build....you are really gonna enjoy that build and you will be so glad you build that rig yourself.

The guys here helped me with my rig about 1 1/2 years ago.

There are some great people here :)

This is a great thread. nice build....you are really gonna enjoy that build and you will be so glad you build that rig yourself.

The guys here helped me with my rig about 1 1/2 years ago.

There are some great people here :)

A few months ago I didn't know how or what I would need to build my own rig. I would come here and read these forums everyday and learn something new everytime.

You guys are all great and a provide a ton of knowledge and info for a noob like myself. I would never have thought I could put together my own computer in a day. The days of buying pre-built retail computers are over for me.:D

Next for me is to try overclocking. I've been reading up on and and I'm going to give it a try soon.

Good work! congrats, everything looks stellar! we are glad you decided to come. We hope you get addicted and stay :D

Good choice in hardware.. good choice in monitor, good work putting it together, great job all around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom