Good Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sickness said:
What's the highest res it supports? Glad to hear a good review on it. I'm sure it'll be a big upgrade from my 17" widescreen on my notebook.
1680x1050 is its highest and native resolution.

BColes said:
If i were you i'd be very wary of this trade. If you don't want the laptop anymore i would look for other ways to sell it and buy whatever you need. It's not going to be fun when you say bye bye to your laptop and nothing ever comes back to you. :eek:

Believe me, I know. There would be no way to buy all the stuff that's included in this deal if I sold my notebook. I would need some more money on top of the money I made from the notebook.

sickness said:
Believe me, I know. There would be no way to buy all the stuff that's included in this deal if I sold my notebook. I would need some more money on top of the money I made from the notebook.

Well good luck. Let me know how the trade turns out.

How far away do you guys live?
If it's within a few states, then I seriously think you should try and meet up with him personally. Paying the extra 100$ in gas is definately worth not getting shafted your whole labtop..

I don't think I'm going to do it. I'm pretty uneasy about the whole thing and so are my parents, the ones who bought me this laptop for a graduation gift. I want that ****ing moniter so bad tho...

PcMe said:
How far away do you guys live?
If it's within a few states, then I seriously think you should try and meet up with him personally. Paying the extra 100$ in gas is definately worth not getting shafted your whole labtop..

Him...Texas. Me...Michigan. No way we're meeting half way, haha.

I LIVE IN MICHAGAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THAT IS SO WIERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not that wierd really :|

God dammit, I saw I had a reply to this post and it was you being ****ing retarted. Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom