Is this a good ps for this setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good PSU but about 250 watts overkill from what is needed on a 7600GS and about 130 from an 8800GTX. I would get a good 500w watt.

It will run an 8800GTX but christmas is a bit longt o already knowing what card your going to get isnt it? There will be many many new cards out with different prices so I wouldnt plan that far ahead.

Good PSU but about 250 watts overkill from what is needed on a 7600GS and about 130 from an 8800GTX. I would get a good 500w watt.

It will run an 8800GTX but christmas is a bit longt o already knowing what card your going to get isnt it? There will be many many new cards out with different prices so I wouldnt plan that far ahead.

True ill probably use the one that came with my RaidMax gaming case. I put it in this computer for now to see how it would do and its still working perfectly. I believe ill use that one and if it messes up thats when ill buy a new one.

Edit: I got to thinking and I'd rather keep the 500 in this case but buy another quality ps, any good brands I should look for?

I already informed him in another thread thats its not a good idea to use the raidmax power supply unless its either a tagan or topower series. He either has one of the said models and didn't reply or does not have either models, doesn't care and didn't reply anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom