Is this a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hes had 100% good feedback and i've texted him 5 or 6 times and he has re-assured me before i bidded that there is completely nothing wrong. And im going to be picking it up between thursday and sunday hopefully :)
I havn't paid him yet anyway so if anythings wrong, he can shove it where the sun don't shine :p
James

Had the computer since thursday now and I love it. Been messing around with it, overclocked it upto 2.6 GHz at the moment with a core temp of around 33 - 39 celcius. I know that the windows experience index is pretty poor at calculating an accurate score but i dunno how else i can tell you so here we go. Processor 7.1, RAM 5.5 (definately needs upgrading), Graphics 6.5, Gaming graphics 6.5 and primary hard disk 5.8. Got mafia 2 which is an awesome game running so smoothly at 1680 x 1050, dunno the fps though :s and I think that is about it for now. Slowly still overclocking cpu but I am very cautious at stuff like this haha. So i think that this was a pretty good bargain overall :D

Cheers
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom