Good Phenom II mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at the moment, this only applies for ATI cards, I have read several posts around the net in which ATI admitted that its drivers didn't support multithreading, so the dual to quad core upgrade would not benefit ATi as much as it did NVIDIA cards, whose drivers already support multicore. ATi Catalyst 9.12 should better accommodate quad cores.

heh we will see. I just want better Crossfire support in GTA4, Crysis, and Crysis Warhead. Can you believe that i get better performance in GTA4 on my 1080p HDTV then my own 1680x1050 monitor? 40 fps average compared to 35 fps average on my monitor.

Whenever Windows 7 does come out and have had at least 1 SP released for stability only then will I upgrade but of course by then I could've upgraded to another completely different set up as I'm talking within the next 2 years.

I like my Vista plenty fine for now :D

EDIT: and I'm not going to be running anything to extreme as I have other (expensive) hobbies as well .... *cough* my car *cough* so I don't so much need for anything much more expensive or powerful than the MSI and not to mention that particular board does in fact have a SB750 chipset (;

vista sux! the only upsides are: 1) its the only OS which natively (and fully) supports DX10, and 2) it offers a highly compatible 64 bit platform

when Win7 starts supporting more apps it'll blow Vista outta the water (not that it doesnt now)

oh it definitely wont need SPs to be good... but there's always a few bugs, mostly stuff you'd never notice (because those are done with hotfixes), but still, an SP always helps out a bit

but **** Win7 Beta is fast... absolutely love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom