Good online store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerosinek

Baseband Member
Hey all, it's time for a new gaming rig but I just don't have the time to assemble everything myself between college and work. Are there any good stores you guys have used that allow you to customize a PC to your liking? I've been looking around at iBuyPower and CyberPowerPC, are either of those any good or am I going to get refurbished/crappy parts installed?

Any advice you could give would be much appreciated.

i rec. building it yourself. its not that hard and we will help u out if u need help. but if u really dont think theres time, then we will tell u the parts to get if u tell us your bidget and u can get a e-store to build it.

Whereabouts are you located?

Arizona

i rec. building it yourself. its not that hard and we will help u out if u need help. but if u really dont think theres time, then we will tell u the parts to get if u tell us your bidget and u can get a e-store to build it.

It's not the building it that's the problem. It really is the time >.< Full time job + being a full time student + homework and all that crap = like an hour a day to myself. If I built it on my free time it would take another month or so to get it finished and I really don't think my current computer has another month of life left in it.

Anyways, I've got a decent start on a computer from CyberPower. I'll post the build once I finalize it and see what you guys think.

Yeah I would personally go with CyberPower if you're on such a time constraint and can't do it yourself.

dude if you only have an hour of free time, why even bother with a computer? no offense or anything :| but it makes you wonder.

Because I can't live without a computer lol. I need it for school work and when I don't have anything going on (I.E. weekends and holidays) I split my time between friends/GF and gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom