Good online computer stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesean

Baseband Member
I have only found Newegg. Does any one recommend any other sites that have good prices?

I do all my research thru www.pricegrabber.com and see who has the best prices. All the biggies come to compare.

Newegg is a good company, just overpriced in my opinion. I just used www.zipzoomfly.com and saved like $300 and had great service.

I have used monarch, mwave, tigerdirect and a few others. Either zipzoomfly or newegg and you can't go wrong.

Check out pricegrabber. It's a nice idea to compare prices and available inventory without much hassle.

Newegg, Tigerdirect, and monarchcomputer are good. thats if you are living in the US. Do you realy live in germany?

Yep, I am really in Germany. I was in the army before and I came to Germany and stayed here working for the military as a civilian. I can use german post or I can use the military APO post which is the same as normal U.S. rates.

NewEgg, ZipZoomFly, and mWave are the ones I rely on.

Monarch sometimes has a good price, but usually not... but they get the newest stuff online first.

Looks like I may be ordering some stuff from PageComputers, as they are beating a lot of prices... and shipping charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom