good monitor for not that much money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the 21.5" happened bc the only monitors that had most of what i wanted and were in the right price range werer 21.5" i dont really know if i wan to go that much off brand bc i never heard of the brand anyone else have a better suggestion?

what about this one

around 200ish i am a gamer i play wow, crysis, cod waw, fallout 3, left 4 dead and such so i want a monitor that doesnt ghost and doesnt bleed bc i also love movies and anime and im gonna be buying an hd video camera so i want a good monitor for my videos

OK, let me see what I can do for you.

That monitor you posted is nice, but quite expensive, for that price range you could probably do better.

I'll post some up in a bit

Inferno Deals- Your Place for Computer Components, Electronics, Video Cards, Digital Cameras, and MORE!!!
My friend has a Hanspree (HannsG), and I really like it.

Inferno Deals- Your Place for Computer Components, Electronics, Video Cards, Digital Cameras, and MORE!!!
This is a great bang-for-your buck monitor. Good specs all around for the price.

Anything by LG or Samsung will be amazing, but they do have a premium price.

Since you are on a budget, Acer, Hannspree, Asus will be the way to look.

No problem, good luck in your search.

so i think ive decided that i can go to about 300 so i can get the best possible and im thinking this one now but is the 5ms response time gonna cause ghosting bc i thought i read that some ghosting happens unless u get a 2ms respone time is this true? and will i rly notice it unless i am rly trying to see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom