Good Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
samsung 22" WS LCD

New games are starting to utilize wide screen now. I used to know a site that gave a list of games that supported wide screen but just goggle it... im sure you'll find it. All future games are bound to support wide screen as its become so popular. And you get to watch movies in wide screen mode (if you get the wide screen version of the movie) like it the theaters :p.

Heya,
I always believed that a dual screen setup was better then a proper widescreen as there is more screen retail. Also you can turn one screen and use it as an extra tall and long web-browser for reading ebooks .

Matt

Yea, dual screens are definetly nice, usually play a game on the 1st and watch the overclocking stats on the second.

Dual screens are nice for multi-tasking but not many games support dual screens (the only one i know of is supreme commander), so if you game alot i would go with the wide screen since it gives you an advantage (wider vision).

Im getting a another 17" monitor for my computer soon, but im hoping to upgrade to a asus striker and a couple of dx10 cards next year. Then i will get the monitor i suggested for you. Dual screens are nice but i think a 22" WS is better (for a gamer at least).

Just wondering sorry pepsiboy for hijacking yor thread slightly but if you get a Sli or crossfire set up connect each card to different monitor can You use a dual screen setup to play games which utilise dual cards???

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom