good mobo for amd 64 x2 6000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Baseband Member
I need a good durable and reliable mobo for my new proc.
any suggestions? All I'm going to be doing on it is college work and some medium level gaming ie diablo 2&3

thanks!

Are you using integrated graphics, or are you going to get a dedicated card? If you're going with a dedicated card, I would suggest the Asus M3A76-CM, great board, have one myself. If you're using Integrated, I would go with a Biostar TFORCE TA790GX.

You're buying a 6000+ new? Don't do that, if you're looking to spend around that sort of money, grab this instead:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

It has almost half the TDP as the 6000+, and it's newer technology. 3ghz on the Athlon II X2 250 will be better than on the 6000+. Just trust me on this one. The board is pretty good stuff too.

If you haven't bought the 6000+ yet, I would definitely go with this.

You're buying a 6000+ new? Don't do that, if you're looking to spend around that sort of money, grab this instead:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

It has almost half the TDP as the 6000+, and it's newer technology. 3ghz on the Athlon II X2 250 will be better than on the 6000+. Just trust me on this one. The board is pretty good stuff too.

kk thanks I'll return the proc and order this package thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom