Good keyboard and mouse for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
I'm going to build my gaming computer soon, but I wondering if it is really necessary to buy a good "gaming" mouse and keyboard, or if I could/should
just use a regular mouse and keyboard? If I should buy them, what are the cheapest ones?

Use either of these, because anything regular isn't premium. ;p

Good gaming mice: Razer Lachesis, Logitech MX518, Logitech G5

Good keyboard: Logitech G11, G15, or Saitek Eclipse II.

If you game everyday like I do then I think a good gaming keyboard and mouse are essential to quick response times and playing comfortably.

Although if you game once or twice a week it's probably not that important.

FYI there is no way I would go back to standard keyboard and mouse, I love my G15 and Razer combo

Use either of these, because anything regular isn't premium. ;p

Good gaming mice: Razer Lachesis, Logitech MX518, Logitech G5

Good keyboard: Logitech G11, G15, or Saitek Eclipse II.

That looks awfully familiar :rolleyes:

There's no huge difference, but the gaming keyboard and mouse and more comfortable, especially for gaming, and come with some options that are advantageous in games (like extra buttons for binds).

Thanks, I get what you mean by it isn't premium. I'll check out those.
But I also saw this mouse - Newegg.com - OCZ Technology OCZMSEQRM Black/Blue 7 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Laser 2500 dpi Mouse For Notebook - Mouse
Is that one good?

This one heres alot better ;)

Newegg.com - OCZ Technology OCZMSDMXD Blue/Black 7 Buttons Tilt Wheel Laser 2000 dpi Dominatrix Gaming Mouse - Mouse

just grabbed this the other day and i love it,Been fragging for a couple days strait now :D

Yeah I get what you guys mean, because I will be gaming everyday.
I'll probably go with one of the keyboard 1337_JohnN suggested.

And I might get that other ocz mouse.

If you need to buy a mouse then you get a good one for cheap. IIRC my G5 only cost $30 on sale. Or you could spend a little bit more, besides its not like you buy a mouse everyday, I used my last one for 3+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom