Good Holiday Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaRRoT

Beta member
Hey everyone :)

This is my first time on this forum. Some of my friends come on here and I just decided to join and check it out for myself :)

Now on to my reason for posting...

The Holidays are coming and I know most of you are interested in upgrading your computers.. I have picked up a Q6600 for myself and ended up publishing an article that makes a few notes of comparison to the new AMD Phenoms...

Don't want to start a flame war or be biased but I am really glad I bought the this Quad Core... I think for the performance it gives it really is the best bang for the buck out the processors currently available for the holidays....

If you feel like checking out my short article find it here

I'm not sure if you should wait for boxing day sales or not but at the price it is going for now I think it is a great buy :)

Well just my thought I liked to share with everyone...

Nice, but I'm still sticking with my AMD x2, I wont get a quad core until programs or games start coming out that will utilize it. That's especially not going to happen with XP too. BTW, most people on here already know that the q6600 is perhaps the best bang for buck (price to performance ratio) cpu on the market right now, but that's nice of you to reiterate that for us.

1 post? Someone advertising their article? We all know that the q6600 is the best price/performance quad core right now

Don't be forced into it because prices are just going to drop even more , and as you said , for XP users it doesn't serve much of a purpose...For someone like me who does a million things on the computer it helps (considering i use Vista 64-bit) :)

I know most people know enough about the Q6600, but i basically just wanted to help those that are indecisive about holiday upgrades :-D

Thanks for reading.

why would he post that here tho.. we all know what he's posted.. maybe its trying to increase the Page Viewed Count.. :)

karrot get a life man like we dont already know what ur sayin. why would u go to a computer forum sayin that lol

Q6600 best cpu for your money blah blah blah blah we've heard it all before :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom