Good Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

flurobmx

Baseband Member
i want to buy a good set off headphones and was wondering what are some good headphones that arnt too expensive.

i was thinking of getting these:
altec-ahs502.jpg

Are those labtec? Uhh, depending on exact pricerange you can get some good headphones.

Sanheiser P150's
Plantronics Audio 90's
High quality Sony's

What price range are you thinking?

I would recommend the Zalman Theater 6 Surround Sound headphones. But, if you are looking for a gaming set, look else where. This set doesn't come with a mic and needs to be ordered separately. The mic by the way isn't that great and needs to be attached to the wire. Not the greatest place to put it...

Gaming = No
Non - Gaming = Great sound / True Suuround / Yes

woops, forgot to mention that those headphones in the picture are Altec Lansing 502s, which I hear are pretty good and not too expensive.

I actually have those headphones you posted (Altec). S far I love them. The mic seems solid and comes through pretty clear. The only thing is the first week or so they were really uncomfortable and actually made my ears really soar but after I broke them in it was np anymore. The ambient sound eliminator shit they have is insane. I can hardly hear myself talk so I end up talking really loud in the mic. The sound is awsome, kicks the crap outta my old stock dell speakers.

Anyway. I'd reccomend them.

Also alot of people will suggest sienheiser but I say stay away. They are pretty nice headsets but I have two personal friends who bought them at the same time and both broke in about 4-5 months. I also read the exact same thing multiple times on the internet. So it must be a common occurence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom