Good Gaming PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, those are core extreme speeds am i right? Too bad i dont oc so we could have a battle lol, but i bet that 6400+ can get closer than i can.

Thanks. You should OC. Such a good performance benefit for nothing. And unless you do something absolutely stupid like put 2V through the proc, then its basically risk free.

Isn't it funny how every time someone posts a thread about what cpu to get, or what build to get, NO MATTER WHAT, it ALWAYS turns into an AMD v. Intel dargument lol

Thanks. You should OC. Such a good performance benefit for nothing. And unless you do something absolutely stupid like put 2V through the proc, then its basically risk free.

I might oc my old rig, its got an athlon xp-m 2800+ (2.1ghz i think) and i dont care if i fry it lol, plus i heard those chips can oc pretty good.

Isn't it funny how every time someone posts a thread about what cpu to get, or what build to get, NO MATTER WHAT, it ALWAYS turns into an AMD v. Intel dargument lol

Not really an argument, more like a comparison.

Lol. I actually used to be an AMD fanboy but now im only an ATi fanboy.

Im not an amd fanboy at all, just like what i got, and i chose amd cause i wanted to get what was best for my price range, it was either mid end x2 or low end core duo, so i went mid end x2. My laptop is a pentium m 1.4ghz, and it runs nice, can even play some games on it still.

Im not an amd fanboy at all, just like what i got, and i chose amd cause i wanted to get what was best for my price range, it was either mid end x2 or low end core duo, so i went mid end x2. My laptop is a pentium m 1.4ghz, and it runs nice, can even play some games on it still.

Sorry i wasnt inferring that you were one.

Well, I'm definetely going AMD 'cause the review I read from Cnet (concerned the 5200's and stuff.) having to do with AMD's first line of dual-cores vs. Intels, AMD beat Intel hands down, ;) I think what I'll do is see how the 8600GTS works out, and if it's not enough, then I'll go for a 8800GT. I'll be workin' some minimum wage job, so just the money ($754.23, with shipping.) will take like 14 odd weeks :( Oh, I'm in the United States, lol.

thats what you are going with? based on a cnet review?
we've come a long way since the FIRST LiNE of DUAL-CORES
but its fine, Fund AMD!!
We don't want Intel to become a Monopoly
no competition = bad prices for consumers

like the comcast B|tches..... Price gouging like no tommorw
Cali get 16MB cable for same price as my 4MB up here in MN
>,<"

wish I got FiOs

That and I just like AMD more. I had it in the Dell my parents bought me (Which they sold - long story.) and it worked out great. I'm sure that if I was satisfied with a 3600+ a 5200+ will be the shiznit.

Well, I'm definetely going AMD 'cause the review I read from Cnet (concerned the 5200's and stuff.) having to do with AMD's first line of dual-cores vs. Intels, AMD beat Intel hands down, ;)

That review is putting an AMD X2 against a Pentium D... Not a Core 2 Duo... The current intels kill AMD chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom