Was this a good Deal? - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Default Re: Was this a good Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadgiveaway View Post
Yeah, I think I already bought it cus I gave him half already.... but atleast i'll get rid of that soundcard. I told him that i diddnt want integrated so could he add a sound card, i was assuming that he would have switched the motherboard with a non integrated (i mean comon). And somone said that 10k hard drive is overkill? Cus that would help me get dual hard drives easier. This kinda stuff makes me sick ((: hahaa
I'll go out on a limb and say every mobo I've seen in the past 10 years comes with on-board sound. You don't have to use it, but it's there. Your not going to find one without sound and if you do I'd be scared to try it.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: Was this a good Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaymate View Post
I'll go and say every mobo I've seen in the past 10 years comes with on-board sound. You don't have to use it, but it's there. Your not going to find one without sound and if you do I'd be scared to try it.
Ohh...thanks sweet cakes.

Closed Thread