Good CRT for Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
what is a good crt for gaming, that is not too expensive? also what is dot pitch, is lower better?

LCDs are suppose to get better than crts..... but for now unless you have money to kill get a crt, o and if you have the space;)

yea i know that, i was just wanting to know what good one was, 19in, good refresh, and high res, and 200 or less.

o well I did think you did know:\\ but i posted it anyway...

as far as recommending one......I'm currently trying to get together all the parts for my new computer

I know a forum where someone is selling a 15inch monitor for around $150, you should try them

150?!?!? WHoa.

I'm using this flat screen 19inch behemoth I got at bestbuy for $175 CAD! =D Yeah. By MAG Innovision, its great for gaming, I love it.

Turfon said:
I know a forum where someone is selling a 15inch monitor for around $150, you should try them

lol a 15 inch for 150!!! The most expensive 19 inch at newegg is only like 209 or 219 or somethin. Anything below a 17" is just too small. And 150 for a USED 15" is just crazy! Are we talking US dollars or a diff currency cuz if its USD then thats just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom