Good computer for building and selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain53

Baseband Member
I am looking into buying and selling custom computers. I have already thrown together a Gaming computer, but I would like to see what you guys come up with.

Preferably with RAID (2 HDD's) and SLI (2 geforce 8800GT's)

This will be a gaming computer.

I would be looking for something that will sell quick, and for atleast a little profit.

My price Price range is... About $1,200 U.S.

If anybody would like to throw something together, It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!!!

-Pain

You'll have a hard time doing something like this.

You be better off getting a budget from the buyer and then building the computer suited to their needs.

this is a risky business but if you do it, do something that you can overclock easily and jack up the price for because of it

q6600
Asus P5N-D 750i Board, if you get 1 Card go with the Maximus Formula
2 8800gt's or drop the two 8800gt's and go with 1 8800gts g92 or 1 HD3870x2
Crucial Ballstix 2gb Kit
Corsair 520hx
Choose HD, Optical Drives, Case

or you could like start the business, ask for orders and start making it yourself, and charge for overclocked

i have built about 6 comps for people, wait for people to order comps because if you don't sell it right away your gona be loosing money, overclock like vernon said and jack the prices, and people seem to react better if the case looks sweet.

Made on for a guy at my school and he didn't like the case so he made me return it and get a new one, hehe i added $20 for that though, but he didn't know that.

yea def dont hold inventory... with the rate that comp components prices drop you will loose money very quickly that way... plus ppl tend to think the idea of a "custom" computer is somehow worth more than one that is pre configured

well if you want them to look cool get the tracers, if you just want the best performence get 8500 1066, there are a bunch of differend timming so you will have to decide that. the lower the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom