Is this a good case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: You will need a power supply.
This is the case only, Most come with power supplys.

This is however a nice case.
I'd go with one with a 420w+ power supply though.
Try XION.

you wont be able to use the top fan...most cases with a top fan and a stock psu, you wont be able to fit another different psu without taking the top fan out...

*i bet you already knew that, but just to make sure*

go for a psu with a top and one back fan as opposed to one with 2 80mm fans on the front and back these style psu will not fit with the top fan i recently used one of these in a build and used this psu

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=273006

actually just the 400 watt version but w/e
i also modded it and swapped the included clear boring fans for blue led ones
actually the blue led fans included in the case and then i purchased all matching blue led ones for the case.
the psu looks great and is a very good psu for the money

unfortunately i opted to go the way of a 450watt super flower modular psu with 14cm fan

i use aspire's x-infinity case and suffer from the same problem of fitting the top fan in the case. my solution was

heres my case to give you an idea of it

Do you by chance know exactly how long of a PSU can fit in the X-Plorer case? I could just get whatever PSU I want and if it doesn't fit instal the top fan like you did in your case but I'd rather not if I can help it.

I hear Aspire is fixing the problem with this case by moving the top fan 2" closer to the front of the case but it will take them about a month to get it sorted so I'll see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom