2.00 ghz sempron
2 gigs ddr pc3200 400 mhz CORSAIR
300 watt antec
e-geforce 6800 gs 256 mb

games planned to play:
GUILD WARS
battlefield 2
cs 1.6
and mostly any other game that comes out this year hopefully cuzz i aint buying another card for atleast 2-3 years so i hope this card last LOL

and u guys think ill need to upgrade my power supply cuzz it says the minimum power suppl for the 6800 gs needs 300watt

Yeah, I'm thinking the 300W doesn't really have enough juice to run the 6800gs.

I'm buying the 6800GS and I bought a 500W Antec.

For a nice, affordable power supply, chech out Fortrons on newegg.

Edit: I was gonna say, you could go down to 1gig of ram and spend the money on a nice power supply.

should i just get a new case cuzz it like comes with a new case and power supply yea know? so like ive been planning to get a new case also soo should i just do that??

and yo to put all ur crap in a new case do u gotta like take everything out and put it in the new case or is there like another way to put it in or something hah well yo just answer the first question first yea know soo yea thannkkss

quest1on said:
should i just get a new case cuzz it like comes with a new case and power supply yea know? so like ive been planning to get a new case also soo should i just do that??

and yo to put all ur crap in a new case do u gotta like take everything out and put it in the new case or is there like another way to put it in or something hah well yo just answer the first question first yea know soo yea thannkkss

The power supplies that come with cases are usually no good. Unless you buy an antec case w/psu or something.

I don't know of any better/faster way of transferring components from one case to another.:confused:

Bonehelm took care of the canadian store for ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom