Good build for $1000

Building is the way to go, prebuilt desktops sucks. Once u build it, it will blow them 2 desktops away. You plan to be gaming or ?

Those are terrible computers for the money, gaming or no gaming. Unless you're looking at something sub-500 building is always the better way to go.

Those are terrible computers for the money, gaming or no gaming. Unless you're looking at something sub-500 building is always the better way to go.

Is that so mguire, care to get more details on the hardware before you sink the amd machine to the ocean floor ?
The cpu itself isn't bad at all, good case with vents on the side like my aero cool vxe is a plus.
Motherboard and graphics card they don't say much, if its some cheap washup am3+ board nvidia card I 'll agree with you.

Other than that I want and he wants more specs. :/

Is that so mguire, care to get more details on the hardware before you sink the amd machine to the ocean floor ?
The cpu itself isn't bad at all, good case with vents on the side like my aero cool vxe is a plus.
Motherboard and graphics card they don't say much, if its some cheap washup am3+ board nvidia card I 'll agree with you.

Other than that I want and he wants more specs. :/
You do realize that the top linked machine is an i7, right? :confused:

Those PCs are almost a grand and don't have an SSD, good PSU, or a good GPU.

You do realize that the top linked machine is an i7, right? :confused:

Those PCs are almost a grand and don't have an SSD, good PSU, or a good GPU.

How many links do we see here again ?

mguire dont make me hurt you. =_=
Yes there is a intel and amd build from looking at both retail machines.
They seem pretty much reasonable for the price tag.
Please remember when you buy online its not coming from a retail store with accurate prices on most hardware in a physical store such as bestbuy.

If you think you can build him a machine just like it I dare you to spend a budget under 700.00 intel or amd build.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More!

I know you and many other savage young guys love your ssds so well but you wont ever catch me buying one.
Especially with the higher failure rate for most ssds within or before their lifetime. :/

I'll come back with a build and see if he likes it or not.

How many links do we see here again ?

mguire dont make me hurt you. =_=
Yes there is a intel and amd build from looking at both retail machines.
They seem pretty much reasonable for the price tag.
Please remember when you buy online its not coming from a retail store with accurate prices on most hardware in a physical store such as bestbuy.

If you think you can build him a machine just like it I dare you to spend a budget under 700.00 intel or amd build.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More!

I know you and many other savage young guys love your ssds so well but you wont ever catch me buying one.
Especially with the higher failure rate for most ssds within or before their lifetime. :/

I'll come back with a build and see if he likes it or not.
You're kidding, right? I have built countless machines with good gaming specs SSD or not within a 1000 dollar budget. There is no point though. This guy hasn't come back since he posted. This thread is a waste of time.

You're kidding, right? I have built countless machines with good gaming specs SSD or not within a 1000 dollar budget. There is no point though. This guy hasn't come back since he posted. This thread is a waste of time.

Please shutup and stop your ranting PLEASE.
Just because someone doesn't physically log in here and show their presence doesn't mean they are looking offline K ?

Newegg.com - RAIDMAX Cobra ATX-502WTIU Titanium/Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
GIGABYTE GA-H61M-S2PV(R2.0) LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com
Newegg.com - Antec TruePower Classic series TP-650C 650W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Power Supply
Intel Core i5-3470 Ivy Bridge 3.2GHz (3.6GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i53470 - Newegg.com
Kingston 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory STD Height 30mm Model KVR16N11H/8 - Newegg.com
Newegg.com - WD Re WD5003ABYZ 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Datacenter Capacity Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
Without os and GFX card:
With GFX card windows 7 professional oem:
Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P4-2753-KR GeForce GTX 750 Superclocked 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit OS - Newegg.com
850.00 with shipping and any taxes neweggs tacks on it

Just incase he didn't buy just yet or is weighing out his options.
I did him a favor which you could have done, all items have a good warrenty on it and brands I prefer mostly.
Other than intel and evga, have a nice night mguire. :|

Please shutup and stop your ranting PLEASE.
Just because someone doesn't physically log in here and show their presence doesn't mean they are looking offline K ?

Erm... he's not ranting. You're the one that started getting confrontational. Keep it civil, please.

Back
Top Bottom