Gonna buy a new case becuase I CAN...not to sure what to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT Armor Jr:

Newegg.com - Thermaltake VC3000BWS Black Chassis : 0.8mm SECC Front bezel : Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Bit over budget but a really nice case and it seems to fit your tastes (ie LEDs, side panel etc)

It is a good case but yes a bit over my budget...however a good case can last for a while so I will see if I will be getting backed overtime pay that i am owed (around 250 bucks) and if I get that pay I will purchase it because actually I was looking at that case it was just 35 bucks more

I can't select delivery or I would buy it right now...it's only letting me select store pick-up

EDIT: If I cannot get the Antec 900 at 90 bucks w shipping (which is a very good deal) then It is either between that or the Thermaltake Armmor Jr. I have always loved the Antec 900 but Thermaltake make excellent cases as well so that would be tough

i managed to get a pc7 lian li for 75 (dont remeber where i think newegg) and it is amazing. the brushed aluminum finish is just wonderful, good airflow, great look, its an all around amazing case. But i also got it for modding (sponsored) so that helped my decision, and the Lian Li has a look that you either love or hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom