Gonna buy a new case becuase I CAN...not to sure what to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

Renowned Budgeting Master
Now I want a new case but this only to remedy the fact that my case is silver and gray while EVERYTHING else...my keyboard/mouse/monitor/speakers/mouse pad/headset ect are all black and or very dark colors and my case is nice looking all lite up but just irks me becuase it doesn't match

I am selling this case to a friend for 30 bucks and I will be looking to purchase a good looking good quality case for preferably around 70 or less before shipping.

I have been looking at the NZXT Apollo in Black and man does it catch my eye
Newegg.com - NZXT Apollo Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Maybe the Sunbeam Transformer
Newegg.com - Sunbeam Transformer IC-TR-BA Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

If anyone know of any other good looking black cases that has fairly good airflow (as all my parts stay very cool anyway) and is cheap heh.

I have always liked the Apollo and I have only heard great things about it but the Transformer is a full sized case which would be nice too...

I'd pick the NZXT Apollo. IMO, it looks better than that Transformer case. And has bigger case fans.

The Sunbeam samurai actually is a pretty good case but i almost feel I would downgrade my case going with it lol....I think im still sold on the Apollo becuase I have not heard of too many things bad with it.

I need a side panel window heh...i just spent hours and hours making the inside of my case nice with glowing green cables and whatnot.

As for my X1950XT I have been considering it a lot but its tough to just get one becuase I see all these other things 10-40 bucks that I have been buying with my paychecks...I have a big one coming soon though. We will se

The Sunbeam samurai actually is a pretty good case but i almost feel I would downgrade my case going with it lol....I think im still sold on the Apollo becuase I have not heard of too many things bad with it.

I need a side panel window heh...i just spent hours and hours making the inside of my case nice with glowing green cables and whatnot.

As for my X1950XT I have been considering it a lot but its tough to just get one becuase I see all these other things 10-40 bucks that I have been buying with my paychecks...I have a big one coming soon though. We will se

lol i hit submit a bit too late... lol

Personally I think the Apollo, looks way better than that Sunbeam Samurai.

It does but the Samurai is on sale as xoxide for only 29.99

at that price it's a nice case I think.

I see you have an Aerocool case B1...most of those don't come with side panel windows do they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom