By golly I have good stuff now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many of you need to get your panties out of a bunch. He really didn't even brag or show off, just posted what he got. His crying was an obvious joke. If I had that system I'd be much more of a pompous ***. Congrats though that will definitely be killer

it was just worded wrong thats all :)

everyone gets a little crazy when they got something new for one of their hobbies.
****, im excited right now cuz im working on mods for a $60 case lol. now that i think about it, its almost sad! but im having fun with it.

I think many of you need to get your panties out of a bunch. He really didn't even brag or show off, just posted what he got. His crying was an obvious joke. If I had that system I'd be much more of a pompous ***. Congrats though that will definitely be killer

i disagree somewhat, the way it was worded and the first few reactions recived, was well deserved. but the flood to follow wasnt.

Nothing to apologize for. Believe you me, if I got that I would be crowing about it. Some just have sour grapes about not having it themselves. ;)

It's good to see you back on here. Been wondering where you had gotten off to. You're only a couple of hours down the road from me... I'd hate to have to come down there and straighten you out. :D

Ha yea kinda funny. I also went ahead and bought 4 solid state drives last night.. got them running in raid 0 and booting off of them.

I havnt been on much because life has been crazy the past 6 months. Moved twice.
WHere at down here do you live? I live in Grayson and work in Norcross.

What do you do that allows you to afford all of this? That's some crazy amounts of money spent there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom