Gigabyte P35- DS3R owners please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, my motherboard makes 2 short beeps on post, meaning everything is okay. But none at shutdown... and I know my pc isn't going past post when it does 2 short beeps multiple times. :p Never a good sing when i am still laying in bed waiting for it to boot up.

Do you have any fan monitoring on in the BIOS. Mine was giving me a short then long beep on start up, I finally tracked it down to having a fan warning thing on in the BIOS, which basically wasn't monitoring the fan correctly (since the fan was running fine).

Do you have any fan monitoring on in the BIOS. Mine was giving me a short then long beep on start up, I finally tracked it down to having a fan warning thing on in the BIOS, which basically wasn't monitoring the fan correctly (since the fan was running fine).

Wow I was just thinking this the other day, I did turn on the fan warning thing. Thats probably the error its giving me! Did you get any beeps during shut down thought?

hey gabb im getting this problem too
im getting the semi beep on shut down.
The wierd part is that i dont have a mobo speaker...my case doesnt come with one.

Have you solved this prob yet?
i never had this been sound with my other case, i just switched it and its happening...

hey gabb im getting this problem too
im getting the semi beep on shut down.
The wierd part is that i dont have a mobo speaker...my case doesnt come with one.

Have you solved this prob yet?
i never had this been sound with my other case, i just switched it and its happening...

Wow this thread is old, good reviving it thought

Your case should have a mobo speaker somewhere....I dont even know where the wire is....so maybe the sound comes out of the mobo itself

Anyways I no longer have the problem for some reason, only things I changed was I turned off any CPU fan warnings. I think they were off by default, which means gigabyte probably knew their mobo has trouble detecting fan failure or not so they left it off, cause Im guessing it beeps cause it thinks the fan failed during shutdown. I did leave the 60 celcius warning up thought but my chips never go over 52 celcius during load so I have yet to experience this beep. People are running their q6600 at 75+ celcius for christ sake!

hmm
wll im sure my case doesnt have it...its the new CM 690 case.
Idk why this never happened with my other CM 534 case.
I took out all the fans except the exhaust and still the beep sound came.

And i remember reading this thread when you started it, didnt realise it wouldve helped me.

I've been getting help from b1 and he remembered this thread.
Well on orthos load, my temps dont go over 57 max.

So whats the solutions really?

hmm
wll im sure my case doesnt have it...its the new CM 690 case.
Idk why this never happened with my other CM 534 case.
I took out all the fans except the exhaust and still the beep sound came.

And i remember reading this thread when you started it, didnt realise it wouldve helped me.

I've been getting help from b1 and he remembered this thread.
Well on orthos load, my temps dont go over 57 max.

So whats the solutions really?

turn off any fan warning failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom