Originally Posted by Joeyboy
i bet their not really overprices it could be the normal cost in Estonia, you might say roughly $306 for a sapphire HD4870 is overpriced but that's one of the cheapest 4870's on the main english component sites:ebuyer,aria,overclockers
although looking at newegg we don't seem to have it so bad anymore, your prices are only like $40-50 dollars cheaper, not that bad.
higher you mean, i got the offer from my co and 370$ per Sapphire 4870 512MB. Thats quite much, dont you think? alltho the shop price is like 410$. So those are normal prices in estonia. Ofcorse i would get all my hardware at newegg. But dont have the right budget atm, i will pay for the pc like 12 months if you know what i mean. Every month some part.
EDIT: I think i've made up my mind now. Consulted lots of ppl about that and read the whole google sites reviews etc(lol).
- Biostar I45.
- Not sure yet. Order the G.Skill 1066 or go for the dominators bc it doesnt affect much, the price would be allmsot the same if I order it from my co.
- Single Gigabyte or Sapphire(if im willing to wait some days/weeks) 4870 1GB, why? Because as "Hussein19891" said that not all games support CF, and single 4870 512MB costs here 360$ and 4870 1GB 400$ then defenately the 1 GB version.
- 640GB WD SATAII 7200 16MB + thinking to buy the raptor for OS. But not sure i need it when i have chance to make partitions on HDD. And i maybe i dont need that OS speed.
- TT Soprano DX w/window (black)
- Ok on this one i would need some help. Q9550 or Q6600. Is the 9550 to high end and the Q6600 does his work perfectly with this system?
- SB Creative X-FI Xtreme Gamer would be my first choice, but whats the dif between SB Creative X-FI XtremeGamerFa ?
- DVDRW NEC 7201S LS SATA (black)
- Again i would go for the Corsair 750W, BUT i have to wait again, days or weeks dont know, so Hiper 780W would make the same price, maybe even cheaper some bucks. The only high W corsair is 650W and it costs 185$. Any ideas if it does its work on this system?
- Ok on this one i defenately need some help. I list some coolers that i have at storage:
TT CPU coolers
Volcano 4005 Heat Exchanger
TT V1 CL-P0401 s.775
TT Ruby Orb CL-P0391 s.775/AM2
TT Cooler MiniTyp 90 s.multi
TT TMG i1 s.775 CL-P0370
TT TMG A1 s.AM2
Thermaltake Safari BX02 p0122D
Zalman CPU coolers
Zalman CNPS9700 LED
Zalman CNPS9500A LED
Zalman CNPS7700 ALCU
Zalman CNPS7500Cu LED
Zalman CNPS7500ALCU LED
Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED
Zalman CNPS7000BALCU LED
Zalman CNPS7000ALCU LED
P4 Cooler Zalman CNPS9500AT
Note that I prefer more zalman bc allmost all of them have blue led, and my PC moto would be blue light.
- Mouse Razer Copperhead 2000 Tempest Blue or Logitech G5 Which one is better?
- Logitech G15
- Need help on that also tho. i want the best one for gaming with decent price ofc.
- Samsung T220 22"
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
Note that im a gamer who wants a high performance + as maxxed gfx as with best performance.
If i missed something or should change, dont hesitate to tell me about it. And tell if if its a good set or not?