Getting more FPS in Oblivion elder scrolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play oblivion all settings maxed however, it does generate a bit of heat, but i got a good cooling system otherwise i would be in trouble

with duel 8800GTX's and a QX6800 i wouldnt expect anything less than maxed out! you probably get well over 100FPS aswell id imagine?

ive never checked, i havnt had time to really play it all that much. I was so annoyed when i had to re format my hard drive and lost everything i just refused to acknowledge my pc ever again lol

although, i did try burning a cd, playing oblivion and download a few files all the the same time, worked very well to be honest lol

with duel 8800GTX's and a QX6800 i wouldnt expect anything less than maxed out! you probably get well over 100FPS aswell id imagine?

I don't think you can reach, 100fps maxed out on Oblivion, even on SLI'd 8800GTX. I mean this for the outdoors. Not sure, about indoors. You could probably, get 100fps, when playing with 1024x768 though.

lol...I saw this guy, before...sure...116fps when standing still.. He has an awesome, monster rig, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom