Getting more FPS in Oblivion elder scrolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna read the reviews for that, atm its looking pretty cool
but uhhh im not having any problems with my case so i dunno if its really worth it

its looks pretty big which is a good thing, i had a problem with my psu, its MASSIVE, and im not exactly the most patient person in the world so uhh my watercooling pipes are all over the plase, i gotta fix that

its got bad reviews so uhhmm i aint sure, but i did get an idea about having an air brush artist go to work on it. I think... im gonna call up my dad and ask him to make me a case (hes good at things like that) so everything fits perfectly and then....take it to a tattoo parler lol

i am a big fan of the alienware cases, but they charge u like 3k for the case lol, they're the biggest rip going

no no no, if i had too much i would buy a football club, but i cant afford that lol. One thing thats realy realy annoying me is my monitor, its not taking advantage of my gpu i want something that playing in 2560 x 1600 i think

no no no, if i had too much i would buy a football club, but i cant afford that lol. One thing thats realy realy annoying me is my monitor, its not taking advantage of my gpu i want something that playing in 2560 x 1600 i think

Let's see some pics of your setup!

yeah can you make a thread and post some pics? id love to see as im sure everyone else would:D
Where you from too?

how many times are people gonna say this! i need a camera for god sake, when i get one ill post pictures up, honestly ure more impatient than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom