and probabaly a new psu.

j369852147412 said:
first of all whats ur budget.

u could get (2)7950gt's in sli
then a core 2 duo e6600, depending on your budget
get a nice core 2 duo ready mobo
2gb's or ram
and probabaly a new psu.

ya.. he's asking about this little upgrade to do better... and your throwing out 2000 dollars in parts at him..

NosBoost300 said:
ya.... ya... i remember oblivion once told me that too... but boy were they wrong... and with trees and grass actually being 3d.. and having their own set of physics... i don't think a 7900 will be able to handle that in any way...

i don't see any single card solution handling that game anywhere near full quality.. well besides r600 g80 single card solutions...

and i know stupid people like me... love playing with all the eye candy.. otherwise i wouldnt buy high end graphics cards.... i myself, are going to set up a crossfire rig very soon just to play that game along with ut2007... it upsets me i have to pay so much money to play these games full quality though :confused:
physics depends a lot more on the CPU, unless you have a PhysX card

NosBoost300 said:
ya.. he's asking about this little upgrade to do better... and your throwing out 2000 dollars in parts at him..

a little upgrade isnt going to make him run crysis. just wait til DX10 comes out. and again i'm asking what is your budget. if you want to run crysis at all high settings, ur gonna need a new rig.

wait for chrismass everything goes down then like the few weeksd afetr i call it boxing month uverythinmg will be dowl a but load my friend got his 6800gs when it cost like 600$ for 250 how sweet is that
and im shure if u save soem cash now ul be able to build a beast that will run any game if u use chrismas prices and new thecnologie is being released aswell so all teh stuff now will go down in price

Amd gt player said:
wait for chrismass everything goes down then like the few weeksd afetr i call it boxing month uverythinmg will be dowl a but load my friend got his 6800gs when it cost like 600$ for 250 how sweet is that
and im shure if u save soem cash now ul be able to build a beast that will run any game if u use chrismas prices and new thecnologie is being released aswell so all teh stuff now will go down in price

:eek: :p :) :D
Wow... you must have been in a hurry ;)

I havent been in the computer hardware world for very long and i havent ever experianced the huge price drop.. are the prices going to go THAT low?

alexsabree said:
:eek: :p :) :D
Wow... you must have been in a hurry ;)

I havent been in the computer hardware world for very long and i havent ever experianced the huge price drop.. are the prices going to go THAT low?

lol or he can't type. anyways, the 6800gs never cost close to 600 bucks. i think the retail price was about 250 to begin with. lol your friend got ripped off.

will h4x 4 food said:
lol or he can't type. anyways, the 6800gs never cost close to 600 bucks. i think the retail price was about 250 to begin with. lol your friend got ripped off.

No.. his friend lied to him:rolleyes:

you know how when you have somthing new, and your friends ask how much it is... you always overprice it ;)
Everyone does it... but that guy went to the Xtreme :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom