Getting Crysis to run on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shando

In Runtime
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. My system specfications are as follows:

AMD Sempron 2800+
MSI Socket A motherboard
2gb DDR400 RAM
ATI Radeon 9250 AGP Graphics card

I am an avid gamer, and realise that I will need to upgrade my computer quite soon in order to handle the latest games.The games in particular I want to run well when they are released are Crysis and Unreal Tournament 2007. I was wondering if there is anything I could upgrade on my current system in order to run these games well?

Thanks in advance

Shando

You're basically going to have to do a complete overhaul if you want to run UT2K7 and Crysis well.

Yea you're going to have to build a new sytem, it's not really worth upgrading that old socket A.

To play crysis in direct X 10 mode you need R600 or G80 which will be released in december

2gb of ddr400 is good, that'll help you alot. You'll want to buy a new socket939 or am2 mobo/cpu. Keep in mind if you go am2 your ddr400 will not work and you'll have to buy new memory too.
As far as graphics, you'll need a current card like around the 7800/7900 or x1800+ level to get the most out of current games or wait until dx10 cards come out with Vista.

Yeah i have a socket A Ath 3000+ 2.17Ghz and 1Gig of ram and a ATI Radeon 9600. Your gona need a hole new comp i can barely play CS:S or BF2 with no probs.

Im buying a C2D for around 1400$ and that will play eneything out and then some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom