Get your 8800GTX/GTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkage!!!

We decided to reintroduce Oblivion powered with Fraps and let me conclude it with it. We tested Nvidia cards in 8X FSAA mode in our custom developed test, a super-intensive routine with all the settings on. At 8xFSAA + 8xAniso and HDR SLI only makes a big stand over a single card in 16x12 and especially at 20x15. It is 21 per cent faster or 67 at 20x15.

ATI could not do more than 6X FSAA and even then it runs slightly slower than a single card. At 20x15 it is unplayable with a few FPS but at 4X FSAA it scores 27.26 FPS. This is still the game that can bring the G80 to its knees and SLI can make it barely playable with all effects on.

http://theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=35604

There ya go.

god, its so hard to focus on what i want now... but i think i've got enough will power to wait until the r600.... i'll just stick to the x1950pro for now... i'll buy my soundcard with this next paycheck instead

so hard to decide... but i didnt buy a crossfire board to go to nvidia! don't wanna throw money again.. lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh credit cards are maxed out, the girlfriend found out!!!!!!!!!!!!, noooooooo. i need BFG 8800GTX in SLI with Nforce680i SLI mobo i have been owned.. by the 8800. I must sell my kidney for this... JK hopefully i get one for christmas im gonna start writing BFG 8800GTX watercooled edition everywhere so they don't mess up and get me the wrong one. he he he. now for these credit cards hmmmmmm... ohh well i can pay em off in 3 months or so. so I shall wat and hoefully a 8900 comes out. I am truly sad When i open my present it better be a 8800GTX not a peice of coal

You put all your computer stuff on a credit card AND your life partner knows?

God help your soul...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom